Nearby is Chef Michelle’s garden.
Chef Michelle harvests flowers, leaves, herbs, beans and fruits from her garden.
|Flowers, Leaves & Herbs||Fruits|
- Arched Trellises
- Solar Lights
- Deer-Proof Fence
- Wicking Beds
- Fabric Container Planters
- Organic Potting Soil
- Steer Manure
- Hose Watering
- Diverse Plant Arrangements
🥗 Compost Pile
- Plant-based kitchen scraps
- Animal manure
Add to tumbler and turn it.
Send an email to email@example.com to get on the waitlist for receiving a batch of Chef’s finished compost.
Soil Remediation Research
Chef Michelle can host garden tours on mornings of Monday through Wednesday.
Arrange a tour by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Opportunity: deposit compost here!
🍂 Browns : Dry leaves, tree debris, torn cardboard
🥗 Greens : Fresh plant clippings, foodwaste, manure, eggshells
🌈 Rainbow : Carcasses, nail clippings, hair, menses, grains, oil, charcoal
- Add your compost
- Scoop a container-worth of 🍂🍃 leaves
- Pour ½ container 🍂🍃 on compost and stir your contributions with provided stick
- Pour the other half of the container of leaves on top
Pro tip: cut down on odors and expedite composting by lining the bottom of your container with charcoal & ash from the fire pit