Just eat it!
🍄 Forage Guide
Enjoy the many splendors of Dover Edible Park!
We have gardening workshops on Sundays, 11-2, and Wednesdays, 3-6.
Some of our plants:
- collard greens
- sunchokes AKA jerusalem artichokes
- cape gooseberry
- pineapple guava AKA feijoa
We were featured in a local forage guide!
Nearby: Fig Collection
N Oakland Regional Forage Guide
Kinds of Forageables:
- Apple (November-January)
- Apricot (June-July)
- Avocado (December-January)
- Blackberries (April, September)
- Feijoa (November-December)
- Fig (June-July, October-November)
- Gingko Berry (November-December)
- Leatherleaf Mahonia (April-July)
- Lemons (Year Round)
- Loquat (May-July)
- Mulberry (May-July)
- Orange (Year Round)
- Passionfruit (November-February)
- Persimmon (November-December)
- Rose Hip
- Strawberry Tree Fruit (Year Round)
- Summer Squash: Yellow, Zebra, Zucchini (June-August)
- Tomato (June-September)
Want to add crops or harvest times to the list?
Let us know in the comments!