18 April ‘23: Dog Meat Samples
🍄 Forage Guide
Forage Recipe: 💥 🍄 🍲
Zesty Mushroom Soup:
N Oakland Regional Forage Guide
Kinds of Forageables:
- Apple (November-January)
- Apricot (June-July)
- Avocado (December-January)
- Blackberries (April, September)
- Feijoa (November-December)
- Fig (June-July, October-November)
- Gingko Berry (November-December)
- Leatherleaf Mahonia (April-July)
- Lemons (Year Round)
- Loquat (May-July)
- Mulberry (May-July)
- Orange (Year Round)
- Passionfruit (November-February)
- Persimmon (November-December)
- Rose Hip
- Strawberry Tree Fruit (Year Round)
- Summer Squash: Yellow, Zebra, Zucchini (June-August)
- Tomato (June-September)
Want to add crops or harvest times to the list?
Let us know in the comments!
Forage: Chamomile, Wheat, Mallow
Food Not Bombs 3pm M-F
Every weekday at 3 PM, Food Not Bombs delivers hot vegan meals and extra produce to People’s Park.
Volunteer for FNB: food prep, cooking and serving
Meals usually consist of beans, rice, potatoes, greens, and bread.