Animals relieve their bowels on the land they reside which grows the food they consume.
Humans submit their digestive waste to be transported to industrial processing facilities for use as fertilizers in conventional farms.
Compost locally for transparently-grown free resources.
How to commit to the land:
- find locations that have mulch, such as woodchips or leaves
- (optional) prepare a bag of compost
- when you feel the urge to defecate, return to the mulch site
- part mulch, relieve yourself,
- take a photo of the excretion (optional) then add compost and take another photo
- post your commitment
- you can share privately to [email protected] to still contribute to research