I, Leela, claim Lupin Lodge.
With Lupin in my ownership, I:
- Rename “Lupin Lodge” to “Lupin,” brand as EcoResort
- Offer camp-exchange program for people to receive free camp access for bringing produce, managing compost, operating nursery, or taking part in fire prevention research
- Initiate wildfire prevention research via soil enrichment & diversifying plant populations
- Offer fruit at restaurant, transitioning to a raw vegan menu via salads / salad bar
- Start nursery with fruit seeds leftover from the restaurant, using gray water, local soil & compost
- Replace portapotties with compost toilets
- Collect gray water from hot tub, pool, and showers
- Food Forestry Program: Permaculture, compost & intercropping research
- Earthen Building Program: build new free, beautiful structures
- Apply for grants for wildfire mitigation, emergency preparedness
- Negotiate new rent agreements to reflect income and ensure property maintenance
I share Lupin with those who respect our natural human bodies and our relationship to this environment.
I recognize reasonable Lay Claims as real claims of property that supersede structures of property defined by laws of governments.
I will protect and abide by good Lay Claims.
The purpose of declaring this Lay Claim is to share a proposal that can be:
- viewed by the owner and managers, who can allow the proposed actions to take place
- viewed by others, who can help the actions occur here or offer another space for them to occur